Girl Guides of Canada―Lougheed Area is looking for a Guider to fill the position of Awards Specialist. The candidate should:
- Be an enthusiastic advocate for Guiding in Lougheed Area
- Have knowledge and experience of Girl Guides of Canada - Guides du Canada, as well as good communication skills, including: timely responses to emails, writing letters, proofreading skills, and public speaking.
The position is for a 3 year term, with a possibility of extension based on a performance review.
Deputy Area Commissioner.
Attn: Area PR Adviser position
DEADLINE: January 18th, 2019
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you are an internal candidate/nominator:
- A Guider may either put her own name forward or nominate a fellow Guider who they believe would do a good job. Therefore, if you would like to nominate a fellow Guider:
- Please keep this entire process confidential. The Guider should not be told she is being nominated, if she is chosen during the selection meeting then it is up to her to decide if the position is of interest to her.
- Please send her full name, contact email and phone number along with a detailed description of why you think she would be good for the position.
- Please send your full name as the nominator.
If you would like to send an Expression of Interest for yourself:
Send your full name, contact email and phone number along with a detailed description of why you would like to take on this position and what you think you can bring to the position to gro.a1547804623erade1547804623ehguo1547804623lsedi1547804623uglri1547804623g@sei1547804623tinut1547804623roppo1547804623