For information about International Travel Opportunities for Lougheed Area Youth and Guiders, please contact:
Janet Haworth-Lee, Lougheed Area International Adviser
Resources For Independent Trips Travelling Internationally
Provincial and National Trips
Please check the following sites for next year’s travel opportunities. They are usually updated in September with deadlines for Provincial in November:
NEW CHANGES for all Nationally-sponsored trips effective this fall:
- Both girls and guiders MUST send all applications , their personal references, related paperwork to national ONLY.
- Everything still remains confidential.
- No assistance with applications from guiders or International Adviser.
- We will not be able to see your applications and advise on areas not filled in, signatures missing etc.
- Go over your applications very thoroughly.
Please don’t be discouraged in applying for trips because of these changes. Give yourselves enough time for the mail to arrive in Ontario in lots of time before the deadline.
Please read carefully all the guidelines (online) for each event before applying and be thorough in your applications.
Please contact the Lougheed Area International Adviser for more information about applying.